From his banishment in a pompous land, Hooting Yard devotee Mike Jennings keeps tabs on the out of print pamphleteer Dobson. Specifically, Mr Jennings acts as Dobson’s bibliographer, maintaining a catalogue of all known pamphlets, and adding to the list whenever previously overlooked titles come to his attention in these pages.
Here is his latest update. You can find links to all the earlier lists, comprising pamphlets numbered 1 to 168, here. Please note that, like the previous 168, all the pamphlets listed below are out of print.
169. A Magisterial Exegesis Of My Resounding Failure As A Novelist, With A Surfeit Of Adjectives And A Ham-fisted Watercolour Plate Of Ida Lupino.
170. Parp. Toot, Hooter, Tooters, Parpers And Tots : A Complete Guide For The Bewildered.
171. Several Potentates Of The Ancient World With Collapsed Lungs & Their Concubines.
172. How To Make Your Own Packet Of Half A Dozen Smokers’ Poptarts For Tuppence-Ha’penny.
173. A Comparative Study Of Speckles And Splodges And Smudges.
174. Half A Dozen Reasons Why Birds Sometimes Become Encrusted With Filth.
175. Everything You Ought To Know About Hay, And Words Beginning With Hay-.
176. Several Anagrams Of OO NOOKY, Informed By My Unique Insight Into Popular Culture
177. Dictionary Of Fruit- And Nut-Related Jazz And Blues Nomenclature
178. Fortune-Telling By Interpreting The Patterns Created By Crockery Smithereens Smashed According To The Dusty Springfield Method.
179. Breakfast Favourites Of The Austrian Empire Foreign Ministry 1809-1821.
180. Arithmetic For The Blind.
181. Marmalade : Does It Come In A Jar Or A Pot?