This week in my cupboard I introduce readers of The Dabbler to the unique genius of Norman Davies and his Further Science. As a reminder, here is the great man’s lesson on Hedge Auras:
1. That April Foliage Plants are quilt padded.
2. May – pixie rain hoods / hysteria swarthy.
3. June – veiny crimp.
4. July – pastel / soft milky downy / silky.
5. August – thorny quilt /metal filigree.
6. September – pastel flame thorny and pointed hairs.
7. October – hard burn arrow blisters and round berries. Etc