From his exile across the water, regular commenter Banished To A Pompous Land sends this intriguing snapshot. It was taken at a “British Pub” in the state of Virginia, and seems to suggest that, as Mr B. puts it, “the individual named at the bottom right is doing a tour of U.S. ‘British Pubs’ dispensing mellifluous vocals and deeply reactionary art criticism”.
Please give generously so that I can continue this important work while keeping the wolf from the door. I hear it panting, and I see its fangs...
Experience a warm glow of righteousness by making a regular monthly donation to Hooting Yard's fund for out of print pamphleteers.
- The Tale Of Popsy The Pony
- Shuddering With Nameless Dread
- In Dubrovnik
- Gigantic Bolivian Architectural Diagrams – III
- Gigantic Bolivian Architectural Diagrams – II
- Gigantic Bolivian Architectural Diagrams – I
- The Big Fairy
- The Smothered Chicken Of Greaselbow
- Pirouette And Volte Face
- In The Hamlet Of Glebe