I am delighted to announce a fantastic innovation here at Hooting Yard, the Hooting Yard Red Button. It has been developed by a dotcom startup run by twelve-year-olds. Here’s how it works:
While reading the latest effusion pouring out of Mr Key’s head, press the Hooting Yard Red Button to reveal a selection of options to enrich your Hooting Yard experience. Among them:
● Automatic translation into Dothraki.
● Exciting new colour schemes.
● Background music by Scriabin, Cornelius Cardew, or Xavier Cugat.
● A virtual fug of fumes from virtual acrid Serbian pipe tobacco.
● Water on the knee.
● Invasion of big lumbering magnetic robots from outer space.
NOTE : This is the “omega” version of the technology, and may not work properly on your computer, handheld device, iMonkey, or pneumatic parpophone.